What: A biweekly Berlin dinner with fellow startup people to discuss your progress and plan your next two weeks. Is your company more valuable than it was two weeks ago? Your peers will tell you. You can present a demo of features you are working on, discuss strategy, ask for advice, etc.
Everybody presents their status (what they did in the last two weeks to grow the company) and their plans. With this site now we get some historical data. Also good to know what happened if you missed a meeting. Things like “ABC startup had problem YXZ, and they solved it so and so”, should be logged in the agenda.
To RSVP, go here : http://www.meetup.com/demodinner
Added Value. Examples :
- Someone made a good tech hire. Where did it come from? Are there more in there?
- Someone found a business plan competition that is worth applying.
- Someone had a cofounder problem, or a employee problem, but solved it in a way that can be reused by the rest
- Discussion on crucial decisions. Pricing, market, customer feedback, allocation of shares
- Insider info about local investors and advisors
- Support when bad things happen
- Honest feedback (‘I think that feature will be costly to implement and will not add much’)
- Not anticipated ‘aha’ moments
For updates follow us on twitter: @demodinner.